Alicia is the founder of the Agile Coaching Exchange in North America.
Alicia has over 20 years of experience in the technology industry. Her focus is on coaching individuals, teams and organizations through change and transformation. Her specialty is with organizations looking to increase business and leadership agility. She has a keen eye for organizational systems and is passionate about using Agile practices to build high performing teams and organizations. Alicia is an Executive/leadership coach and a Wiley Authorized partner for the Everything DiSC integrated suite of leadership assessments.
Brandon has been a developer, tester, project manager, architect, Certified Scrum master, Certified Scrum Practitioner and Certified Scrum Coach. Mr. Raines has helped teams mainly in the federal government as an Agile coach in their transition to Agile ranging in size from 10 people to 1500. Mr. Raines was first introduced to Agile through eXtreme Programming techniques. Since then, he has helped teams doing mission critical work in the U.S. Federal Government and commercial entities using Scrum, xP and Lean principles to work more effectively by focusing on work that provides the highest business value and continuously improving.
John is the co-organizer of the Agile Coaching Exchange in North America.
- Technical Roles since 1998
- Leading Delivery since 2003
- Student of Leadership since 2005
- Entrepreneur since 2007
- Coaching Agile Teams since 2008
- Certified ICF Coach since 2010
- Closed 1st business / started 2nd in 2017
Certified: ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and Mentor Coach, Strozzi Institute Somatic Coach (SISC), Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SPC), Project Management Professional (PMP®), ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Scrum Professional® (CSP-SM), ICAgile Professional Agile Coach (ICP-ACC)
❂ Accredited: LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP), Training From the Back of the Room (TBR), Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC), Thought Field Therapy – Causal Diagnosis (TFT-DX)
- Founding Member: Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Coach Program, now Certified Enterprise Coach Program
- Development Team Member: Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach Program
- Presenter at assorted Agile20xx and Scrum Gatherings
- Organizer, Agile Coaches Clinic at Agile 2012 -2016 and Scrum Gathering Seattle 2011 – 2016 video